For over 30 years a I have coached children and their parents
to attend to their emotional needs in support of their cognitive needs. Now, I am focusing solely upon coaching women to care for themselves through playful and easy relaxation activities I refer to as Sighs... or CIEs: Creative Imagery Experiences. These activities can be done alone or with others in five minutes Once you experience their relaxing effects, you may yearn to send more time with them...
- BFA, MFA, MAT
- Arts Therapy/Counseling degree in process (MAAT)
- Certified yoga/meditation instructor,
Temple of Kriya Yoga, 1992
- Personal 45 year yoga and meditation practice
- 2 Year Certificate in Analytical Psychology
- Ongoing coursework and trainings in Jungian methodology
- Coursework, workshops, intensives in Body /Soul process via the Marion Woodman Foundation.